• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guy broke his leg running a marathon.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
So a few days back I was watching my sister run a marathon. (It was joyous.) So at the 19 mile marker, we see this guy fall. Dude broke his **** leg man. Wasn't even screaming. The medics came and figured out he had shin splints for a while and ran through them. The fractures weakened his bone structure or something like that. It was pretty sick. Like the stuff off of Scarred.

Your thoughts on this?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It's okay, because now he gets to stud for a few years before they put him down.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I thought marathon runners were immediately killed when they broke a leg, and it was ones who just got too old that become studs.

DaJib

Smash Rookie
What a ba.

Did he just not notice his leg was broken or did he think he could keep going?

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
A guy tried to run a marathon with a broken leg?

Is it me, or is the human race becoming stupider?

Peeze

Smash Master
The dudes a f'ing alien.
Shint Splints hurt like a beast how can u run without not feeling any pain, or wincing.
And I've never broken a leg, but that would hurt like hell. I'm not saying he should've been "screaming", but **** show some emotion you pod.

Top Bottom