• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gunner's Best Stages

TheUltimateEbil

Smash Rookie
Hey Forum!

Recently I've been looking into the world of characters and their preferred stages, after a well picked stage cost me a tourney match. I've been looking into the stages that work best for Mii Gunner.

DISCLAIMER: Because of my preference in playstyle, the following stages are what I consider best for 1111 movesets (and by extension any moveset that uses Charge Blast and Flame Pillar)

From what I've been playing with, two of Mii Gunners best stages to play on are Final Destination and Duck Hunt
My reasoning for this is that they are both very wide stages, and open as well, especially DH. This gives Mii Gunner alot of space to set up projectiles, and gives them lots of room for some Forward Throw Combos (FThrow -> Dash -> FAir (sometimes), FThrow -> Charge Shot)

Any extensions on this? Am I wrong?
And what about other loadouts for Mii Gunner? What are their good stages?

Last edited:

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Any stage with a good amount of space is pretty much good for the mii gunners.
I don't know how platforms are for mii gunners, but personally, I feel mii gunner is better without them.

TerraSky

Super Smash Goat
NNID
TarrenSky
3DS FC
0791-4190-6031
Switch FC
SW-8134-0988-3694
In my experiences, the 3112 load-out is surprisingly good on Battlefield. FAir can catch people on the lower platforms, and the plethora of projectiles this load-out has can force opponents to take that route. NAir, UAir, and UTilt can also go through the platforms.

Last edited:

SnoopTurtle

Smash Rookie
Any stage with a good amount of space is pretty much good for the mii gunners.
I don't know how platforms are for mii gunners, but personally, I feel mii gunner is better without them.
I feel the same way. Zoning to rack up damage is one of the most important parts of playing as a ranged character in many situations. More space can lead to more kill potential and allows plays to be made more easily. Platforms can also distracted you and let your enemies approach or send an easy aerial.

Top Bottom