• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gundam, Anyone?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I remember watching G Gundam when I was in elementary school. I never cared for the other Gundams at the time, but was drawn to G Gundam because it was less like the others in the series in that it had fights resembling that of Dragonball Z (remember, was no older than 10). Then SD Gundam came out and I gave up on the series (along with anime on the whole around that time). I do remember trying to watch Seed Gundam (I think that's what it was called) when it came out, but just couldn't.

My friend was in love with Gundam Wing at the time and even had some of those little models at the time. They were really in depth too, ya know, the kind you toy with putting on every single part and even painting it I think. Maybe he imported it, or more likely, bought it at a flea market around here. I can only imagine the look on his face when SD Gundam came out.

Anyone play the Dynasty Warriors game that came out November? I rented it a few months ago, saw Master Asia and Domon (or whatever his name is) as selectable characters and was flooded with childish memories. Except...it didn't have the original voice actors, funny I would remember something like that.

I would never watch it if it was still on (wait, IS it still on?), but ****, Toonami used to be awesome.

Top Bottom