• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gun Game :: This Town Aint Big Enough :: End of Game

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Well, I don't see much interest from Maven to continue in this game from his reluctance to post, and I'm satisfied with your reasoning. I'd hoped that he would've come in to defend himself, but one AFK in a 3-person game is unsolvable.

##Maven

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well, are you going to finish him off? The man with the cigar turned to the Pokeman.

You still think this is the right thing?

Yes, I do. No one can possibly sleep with both of their eyes open.

... The man with the beanie stared in silence.

Well I can't argue with that.

BAM!

Maven89 has been killed! He was a Bad Guy!

The Good Guys, Ranmaru and Spak Win!

Without a word, the beanie man died. The Pokeman and the cigar man lived happily ever after for three days until which they died of loneliness in their small two-man Town. If only they had a friend to keep them company.

The End.

Would you like to play again?

1. YES, best 2 out of 3!
2. NO, This game sucks!
3. Let's move on to level 2!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Maven can I have your thoughts that you thought to yourself as you were the bad guy? Sorry for obv-towning it up.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ran, you should always want someone else to shoot first. If one person shoots another, the player that was shot has no choice but to shoot that person. Which would leave the final decision to you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh so you are saying I basically was locking myself into a permanent cross vote. Right? Oops.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
POE. That's it, really. Later in the day I was more confident in it.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
ranmaru ranmaru : Also, from your PoV, I should've been confirmed town the second that you shot Maven and the game didn't end (since you knew you were town and shooting the other townie kills instantly). That's why I asked again and was still on the fence about if you were town (since you only said you thought Mav was scum when you could've known for sure from a town!Ran PoV). I was also gonna point out the fact that you should've wanted me to shoot first, but decided it was to my benefit to leave it be lol. But over all, very well town'd!

@Maven89: Did you legitimately just forget about this game, or were you lurking the whole time?

Xivii Xivii : What's Level 2? Also, I'd play again if we have all active players.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I actually didn't remember that I killed the other townie instantly (if I shot a townie instead). :p

Maven89

Smash Master
I forgot about this game again.

Ran's townslip troubled me and I was wondering if I needed to just shoot Spak right then and there, but I saw Spak make a slip where he asked who would shoot, not who would shoot first. I was hoping to try and use that to make a point against him after Ranmaru answered as well as keep my options open on shooting Ranmaru by throwing doubt on his townsip, but then I forgot this existed.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
LOL Spak slip I didn't even notice, I was just like 'ok lemme skim this here role stuff because I just wanna shoot stuff, not read' although I was hoping you just weren't able to beat our obvtowniness but in the end you just forgot lmao

Last edited:
Top Bottom