• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*gulp*

Veng

Smash Ace
Is.. Sheik nerfed?

THe day I got brawl, I remember watching a video and seeing that one cool character ( zelda ) and she transformed! I was so amazed. I got on and that was a while after I saw the video, I picked link (lol) and I did the Down B and I was frustrated for about an hour, till realizing it was Zelda not link.

I fell in love, not even joking, her aerials and just abilities to recover and keep her self in hand 2 hand.

Then I found out about smash boards, she was mid tier I believe, but I loved her!

Should I continue with her?

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
There are no reliable tier lists for Brawl. Anyway, she'd be high if Zelda could be integrated...but hey, Captain Falcon was mid tier!

Don't base your life off of tiers...I used Sheik in Melee (high tier) and got beat tons of times by my Yoshi friend (low tier).

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
Sheik is very fast and definitely still good. Her KO potential got nerfed, though. Her U-smash is her only amazing KO move. Vanish is her other good option. Her d-air auto-drops, making it somewhat less useful than before.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
She's everthing you would want expect the part about ko someone <_<.It's a pain in the *** to killl someone with her nerfed moves.

Top Bottom