• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guidelines for Posting (Because people are forgetting again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
To all new posters in the Aussie Regional Zone:

Welcome to the boards and enjoy your visit here. This is the haven for all things that are competitive Smash for our region. Before you start posting, make sure you have read through the Forum Rules to make sure you are not messing around, which may get you into trouble.

A message to existing members regarding Moderation Enforcement:

Expect a vast cleanup of the behaviour in this forum. I will be reinforcing (along with Mic_128) rules, which will help to make this forum more enjoyable for everyone for both Brawl and Melee communities.

Here's what I will be on the lookout for:
(Prospect violators should expect this to be your first and only warning)

1. Do not bypass censors. I will be watching. This is against the rules and trashes up the boards.
  2. Random Brawl-bashing. If you Brawl-bash and do not add meaningful discussion to the topic at hand, it will be moderated as spam. This also applies to bashing Melee.
  3. Do not troll in other communities that are not your own with derogatory comments.
  4. Do not post irrelevant one-liners. If a thread has an acceptable amount of spam buildup, you can expect me to clean it out and dish out various infractions like candy.
  5. Tournament threads are meant for tournament related discussion. If you want to talk about other things within your community, please do so without distracting from the main topic of discussion.

Cheers for a class act in 2009.

~ Caotique.

New Global Rules: http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=125&a=130

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Global Rules updated. Read it, adhere to it, or suffer my wrath. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom