• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide: How to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitcake

Smash Cadet
I will now share the age olde secret, telling you how to win.

Ok, first, pick your character (in this case, Captain Falcon), and start the match.

Alright, then you systematically eliminate the opponent's stocks. One by one, of course. Remember this step!! It's the most important one. Once you have done this task, you have won! There you have it!! This guide was well thought out, so I hope to get some positive feedback from all of you guys!

How to take stocks:
1. Use Moves: Make sure you are using moves, such as smashes, tilts, and aerials. They are vital in order to win.
2. Don't die: Nothing hurts more than losing a life.
3. Don't get hit: Screw not dying, focus on not getting hit.
4. Don't lose: If you didn't lose, you obviously won.
5. Recover: In the slim chance you are knocked off the stage, make sure to recover, rather than just falling to your demise.

Commonly asked Questions:

Q: I can't move! I can't even get past the startup screen! What do I do?

A: Plug your controller in.
---
Q: I lost! What can I do?

A: You obviously failed to read this guide (correctly). Please go back and reread.
---
Q: How do I do stuff?

A: You press various buttons, at various times. You then "do stuff".
---

Special Thanks: I'd like to thank all the little people, who made this opportunity possible. I hope my guide has helped you become a better (Falcon) player.

GG

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
This really sums up what you need to do in a nice easy to read package. Overall I give this guide 9/10 drowing kittens.

Is it possible to get this stickied in every forum possible? I'm going to send it to the powerlifting forums. I'm sending it to Bill Gates, the white house, and Chuck Norris(Which might cause the internet to implode)... This guide is going to be famous!

Vall3y

Smash Lord
this guide kinds of reminding me of isai's stratagy
... so thats how they do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom