• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guess Lucario's Stats (Minigame)

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Here's a minigame to guess Goku's (Lucario's stats)

Official Stats:
HP:298/298
Attack:284
Defense:209
Sp. Attack:252
Sp. Defense:171
Speed:213

This isn't a thread to promote the "my Lucario's in SSB4" thing, it's for fun. Do you wanna guess where the stats came from?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Uhhh
I'm gonna guesssss...

He's still gonna be a little heavier then mario, and that his tractions still gonna be the best in the game. His fall speeds gonna be slightly quicker, and his attack is gonna be slightly amped up as well.

That's all I got.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I'm gonna say he's the same as he was in Brawl (but stronger and hopefully they up his dashing speed to match Pikachu's (they both have base 90 for speed in the Pokémon games).

They also need to do something about him for the Home-run contest (assuming that returns in both games, it's hard to get him over 2,000 ft. without hacking him).

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
(My DoubleTeam bias for the move in brawl with hugely affect my answer shouting it ahead of time)

Based off those stats...

Lucario will be heavier in Sm4sh. He will have stronger knock-back on his regular non-aura moves in his move-set. His DI/Momentum canceling ability (If that will stay in Sm4sh) will be slightly better than his brawl form. His aura moves will be about the same despite the Aura buff we hear and see for Sm4sh. His SP.Def. indicates that possibly his DI/Momentum ability towards Special attacks will be a fraction amount better than his brawl form. And his Speed stat to shows that his running speed will be a bit faster, falling speed will be faster, his AirDodge will be punishable (like most others will), and finally he'll be getting a slightly better buff without factoring in that his Max aura DoubleTeam will be a slide so god-like his sliding potential will cover the whole arena no matter how big the flat stage is AND his ability to recover with this slide will be on par with maximum aura ExtremeSpeed. There you have it folks
:4lucario:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Same as Brawl, but he'll fall a little faster and run a bit faster. (Because from what I've heard Sm4sh is faster than Brawl.)

D

Deleted member

Lucario should be scaled down close to his height in the Pokemon games, so he can be the Smash equivalent of Yoda.

In all seriousness, less floaty, and slightly heavier. That way, the changes to aura will be more effective.

Top Bottom