• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guardian of the forest Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So anyone else up for Celebi being in smash?

As one of my favrouite legendarys I certainly would like to see it playable. And you get deny it's got great moveset potential

Move set ideas:

B: energy ball, work shadow ball/aura sphere
B up: zen headbutt, shoots upwards at an angle dealing damage on contact
B side: ancient power, hurls rocks at opponents
B down: grass knot, trips up close foes
final smash: voice of the forest, uses it's time travel abilities to appear several times at once, all celebis raind attacks down on the stage, last for ten seconds

i will add more moves later

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Serebii!

Yeah.... It should stay as a pokeball pokemon. I need my trophies!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Really unlikely since i wouldn't no how to determine its height, weight, speed, etc.
Well, that's not really a problem.

It could be a fast light projectile user.

It's just not that popular.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Nor is it really relevant to Pokemon right now like Mewtwo is. It would really need a full 360 for this to be pulled off.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
The fact that we never see Celebi walking/standing, rather hovering/flying, and with its long arms and short legs meaning that it isn't designed to do so, makes it hard to see how Celebi would work as a playable character.

I searched 'Celebi' on Google images to see if there were any pictures of Celebi walking or standing. Why do people insist on making such disturbing Pokemon fan art?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The fact that we never see Celebi walking/standing, rather hovering/flying, and with its long arms and short legs meaning that it isn't designed to do so, makes it hard to see how Celebi would work as a playable character.
Who said it needs to stand/walk? Celebi could just hover above the ground.

Long arms & short legs? Do I see a DK clone here? :troll:
On a serious note though, just give it magic attacks whose hitboxes extends far enough from the body.

I searched 'Celebi' on Google images to see if there were any pictures of Celebi walking or standing. Why do people insist on making such disturbing Pokemon fan art?
Rule 34, you know.

D

Deleted member

"Serebii" is the official Romanization of the Japanese Kanji for "Celebi".

Just like how Lucario is still "Lucario" in Japan, but the Romanization of the name is "Rukario".

On another note, there's too many random Pokémon threads on this site....

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
No. There can never be enough.
Hydergion is my new favorite 5th gen rep.

x kharmah x

Smash Cadet
So anyone else up for Celebi being in smash?

As one of my favrouite legendarys I certainly would like to see it playable. And you get deny it's got great moveset potential

Move set ideas:

B: energy ball, work shadow ball/aura sphere
B up: zen headbutt, shoots upwards at an angle dealing damage on contact
B side: ancient power, hurls rocks at opponents
B down: grass knot, trips up close foes
final smash: voice of the forest, uses it's time travel abilities to appear several times at once, all celebis raind attacks down on the stage, last for ten seconds

i will add more moves later
well she would be a good character if she has these moves im up for it

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
It's strange how Generation II is probably the most popular generation besides 1 (in the opinion of many people the last time Pokemon games, or the Pokemon themselves at least, were good) yet there's no real standout candidate Pokemon for Smash from that generation apart from Pichu who nobody likes. Celebi probably is the best choice from that generation being a legendary, being reasonably popular and being prominent in the anime. That being said, Celebi's still a poor candidate IMO compared to the likes of Mewtwo, Blaziken, Genesect, Plusle and Minun, Magikarp and Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom