• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GT Countdown (Hilarious fail)

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Behold, Smashboards! The worst Smash Bros wishlist known to Smashkind! Ladies, cover your eyes, gentlemen cover your wotsits, and allow me to present to you... GT Countdown: Smash Bros Challengers!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/uzqskh/gt-countdown-top-ten-smash-bros-challengers-we-want-to-see

Seriously, this is probably the worst wishlist ever. When the creation of 'Tetris Man' as a fighter is the most creative choice, you know you are doing something wrong. I mean, how the legitimate **** is Sora going to get in Smash Bros. The dude is owned by Disney, not Square Enix, and the licencing issues will be truly atrocious if he ever gets in, and we'd be lucky if the game comes out in 2020.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
10. Tetris Blocks
9. Geno
8. Miis
7. Simon Belmont
6. Sora
5. Captain N
4. Chrono
3. Professor Layton
2. Bayonetta
1. Little Mac

There I just saved everyone 8 minutes of near total garbage.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
10. Tetris Blocks
9. Geno
8. Miis
7. Simon Belmont
6. Sora
5. Captain N
4. Chrono
3. Professor Layton
2. Bayonetta
1. Little Mac

Little Mac, maybe.
But everyone else is frustratingly idiotic.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
good things on the list:
3: layton
1: Little Mac

the only other acceptable ones are geno, simon and mii, all others should go burn

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Absolutely none of them 0/10... none... zero... if even one on that list makes it in ill sell my wii u, 3ds, wii, ds, gamecube,gba,gbc,and all of my games to buy a nuclear bomb to blow up nintendo

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Little Mac and the Miis have very good chances.
My statement still stands. except little mac. I don't care either way with him. Man that list was garbage. GT doesn't mean game trailers it means garbage trash.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
It's sickening because GT are actually pretty smart guys compared to most others like Gamesradar and Screwattack. I don't get how 'Tetris Man' is comparable to Mr Game & Watch, since the latter actually appeared in Game & Watch Gallery before Melee. I also never got the whole thing with Geno, I mean, there are so many characters that could be more creative than him, yet everyone seems to want him.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
10. Tetris Blocks
9. Geno
8. Miis
7. Simon Belmont
6. Sora
5. Captain N
4. Chrono
3. Professor Layton
2. Bayonetta
1. Little Mac

I dunno. Tetris blocks, Geno, Sora, Bayonetta and Chrono are bad choices, but the rest make sense to me.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Considering that it is a wishlist and the link says "top 10 characters we want to see" I don’t get why all you people are complaining. Lol

Still the amount of butthurt in this thread over a wishlist is freaking hilarious.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Considering that it is a wishlist and the link says "top 10 characters we want to see" I don’t get why all you people are complaining. Lol

Still the amount of butthurt in this thread over a wishlist is freaking hilarious.
Yes, but the way the video is getting put across makes it seem more like serious suggestions. It's different to saying 'Aw, jeez, I wish Spider-Man was in Smash Bros, but I know it's never gonna happen'.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't know, this list is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be (they already made a disclaimer alluding to the reason that half of the list is 3rd party). I have seen worse, much worse (especially considering the notion that this was made in July... by people who don't spend hours speculating about Smash).

D

Deleted member

10. Tetris Blocks
9. Geno
8. Miis
7. Simon Belmont
6. Sora
5. Captain N
4. Chrono
3. Professor Layton
2. Bayonetta
1. Little Mac

Thank you for making this list. You saved me!

The only truly plausible one that actually has a chance is Little Mac. Everyone else is just… no (including Miis, who I believe won't be playable). Reminds me of a list by ScrewAttack on who they wanted to see (Gary Oak, Bayonetta, Captain N, Simon Belmont, and Ridley) and only one of those characters actually has a chance (Ridley).

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Behold, Smashboards! The worst Smash Bros wishlist known to Smashkind! Ladies, cover your eyes, gentlemen cover your wotsits, and allow me to present to you... GT Countdown: Smash Bros Challengers!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/uzqskh/gt-countdown-top-ten-smash-bros-challengers-we-want-to-see

Seriously, this is probably the worst wishlist ever. When the creation of 'Tetris Man' as a fighter is the most creative choice, you know you are doing something wrong. I mean, how the legitimate **** is Sora going to get in Smash Bros. The dude is owned by Disney, not Square Enix, and the licencing issues will be truly atrocious if he ever gets in, and we'd be lucky if the game comes out in 2020.
Oh that list was disgusting

The only good ones are mii and little mac

That was either a joke or they are total idiots

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Eh it's not a likely list for the most part but most of the characters, with exception to Tetris Man, have had at least some fan cry to be included. Hell I'm still on the side that Little mac is gonna be in this game. This list seems more like a dream wish list Vs. an actual logically thought out list. Which isn't really that bad it's just fans having fun thinking about what characters they would love to see represented in the game. Most won't happen (betting on Little Mac) but I'm sure there are a few of you would geek the **** out if Chrono or Sora was included. Again they're not gonna happen but it's fun to dream. I know my personal slim chance (by which I mean no chance) characters I would like to see included are Geno or Travis Touchdown. They're not actually going to be included but it's fun to think about potential move sets and dream is it not?

Top Bottom