• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSP is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadoroki

Smash Rookie
How does this stuff even work? i understand it's based on the number of players of that character. Now that Christmas has passed we have a ton more players online. However, I got into Elite Smash with Marth at 1.8 mil GSP. Then I take someone like Pit who (IMO) is less played and can't even get in at 2.3 mil GSP. It just seems so random. Not only that, but gaining GSP is really fast at first and then it becomes Smash 4 Ganondorf level slow. However, losing it is so easy and getting kicked out of Elite Smash is even easier. Rn I'm focusing on getting all the characters into Elite smash but it seems so inconsistent and messy. Any tips or things I'm missing? Thanks, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom