• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Group combo video?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well i just saw malva's thread about the combo video and it was awsome. It was long but still awsome. It had quite a different people in it to. I was thinking that it would be cool if we could make a "Group" Combo video like the one the *** people posted. What do u think?

P.s. If u havent seen the video this is it ---> Click here

Nephiros

Smash Ace
meh no training mode for me, it's boring

could be a good idea tho I guess, just don't count me in for this one

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
how do you expect to pull off combos perfectly if you dont practice them, trainning mode its the solution , whatever combo you do. its almost posible on everyone who doesnt DI correctly

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Are you suggesting a combo video like that one, but where it would be posted in Japan's smash forums as "American Combo Video"? Or are you saying a combo video with team combos? I'm confused by you saying "Group" combo video.

-MR

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I think he means the former. But we should throw in a few team combos as well so we have something unique.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
What im saying is we should have a combo video with tons of people in it and show who did what combo on the lower right. Like the thread malva posted and the falcon combo video he posted on his utube file 2.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
I guess i have one or two original combos

So i think im in for this

Top Bottom