• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gringos south florida smashfest!

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
NOTICE: OK EVERYONE, TODAY IS THE DAY. NOW PLEASE BEAR WITH ME WITH THE AIR CONDITIONS. ANYWAYS YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY CELL # WHICH IS 954 549 8852. CALL THE CELL FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET TO THE SMASHFEST! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!

-gringo.

ATTENTION EVERYONE- UNFORTUNATELY MY A/C UNIT COMPRESSOR HAS BROKE DOWN OUT OF NOWHERE!! WE WILL NOT HAVE COMPLETE FRESH AIR TOMORROW FOR THE SMASHFEST HOWEVER WE WILL CONTINUE THE SMASHFEST AS PLANNED AND WE WILL HAVE ALL OF OUR FANS ON ALONG WITH THE DOORS OPEN! I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE AND I THANK ALL OF YOU FELLOW SMASHERS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PARTICIPATION AT THE SMASHFEST TOMORROW!!!

P.S- EVERYONE DONT FORGET TO WEAR THIER DEODERANT TOMORROW!!

-gringo

Hello everybody. Having a smashfest at mi casa next saturday which is august 11th. For those who dont know what mi casa is, it means my house. This is not one of those spend the night over smashfests so dont bring your sleeping bags.

Now folks, heres the downside to this smashfest. I cant have an ovewhelming amount of people going so, Im planning on having 10 - 15 people there tops. So im gonna make an attendance list to see whos going to show up. I also have 2 tvs one of them which doest have the av jacks outlet. so if anyone has the av cable outlet that would be nice if they can bring it. I have 1 cube so were gonna need a few more cubes and maybe a few more tvs. If you can volunteer to bring a tv or a cube then that would be greatly appreciated!

Place- pembroke pines fl. the location of the smashfest will be given the day of or the day before the smashfest. please bear with me folks

Time- 12:30- 6:30

Day of smashfest- August 11th (saturday)

tvs
1. Gringo
2. Gringo
3.linguini

Cubes or wiis
1. Gringo
2.lambcops
3. linguini

Attendance
1. Gringo
2.lambchops
3.massagy
4.massagy friend
5.massagy friend
6.mcscruff
7.linguini
8.elliot
9.wes jr.
10.elliots friend
11.elliots friend

Well folks did I cover everything? I hope I did. Well if you guys have any questions then just message me or something or post a comment. Hope you can show up! Thanks everybody!

massagy666

Smash Rookie
hi, me and my 3 friends can be there. 2 are players the other is my friends girlfriend. its cool if she cant come, just tell us before saturday. we'll bring our own controllers.

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
hi, me and my 3 friends can be there. 2 are players the other is my friends girlfriend. its cool if she cant come, just tell us before saturday. we'll bring our own controllers.
hi massagy, yea im trying to find a place that we can have more people. so unfortunately due to limited space, i dont think ur friends gf can come. sorry:ohwell:

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
how many tvs and cubes U HAVE?

i have 2 tvs. but one of them has the av cable outlet not the jacks outlet. if i ask my bro maybe we can bring his tv down from his room. so if were lucky we'll have 3 tvs but one of them needs the cable outlet. if anyone has a cable outlet please bring it!! i also have 1 cube. i have a wii but the whole smashfsest is gonna be downstairs and i only have 1 copy of smash anyways. so that makes 1 cube and 3 tvs if my bro lets me bring his down.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Hey Gringo, when you get a chance to add yourself to the Florida Thread. Here is a format of someone living from pembroke pines also.

Mid - Pembroke Pines; Makyz; Jigglypuff

Just wondering how many people do you know that plays smash? Cause you guys live close by, but I can't come to this smashfest.

Here is the link:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70386

Top Bottom