• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grimice is sick so today i train

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=871]Grimice is sick so today i train[/drupal]

I woke up with a terrible cough and a sore throat this morning, so I might as well take the day to train. I'm gunna try and write blogs for my training days explain what i practise and how long it takes me.

Todays train session.
-Going to work on a couple combos i know my fav being the (zair, grab, grabattack, grabdown, bair, bair, bair, bair)
I'ts a great starter combo if u land the Zair and the grab right after only works on low percents tho, Bair combos get a lot tougher at higher percents.

-Going to play a lvl 9 CPU for atleast 1 hour and all im going to do is practise my dodge's ariel and ground mostly ground, after that ill be spending another hour working on punishing after a good dodge.

- defenitly gotta work on my projectiles i always start strong then i seem to always forget to shoot my bow after a Bair or i ignore doing SHDA all together. MUST FIX!!!

I think thats it for today gunna go take some buckleys and get started.

Top Bottom