• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings

JAGYOOAR

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys. I joined mostly because I want to learn from you all about some of the more technical aspects of the Smash games and potentially meet some people to play Smash 4 with when it's released (assuming the online play isn't a huge disappointment).

I'm a Web Dev/Designer from the Philly area (here's my personal portfolio if you care to have a look), and I blog in my spare time exclusively about multiplayer games (I don't have many readers but I do it for fun). My mains kind of have a tendency to shift around a bit but I find I have the most fun playing as Falco and Marth.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome :)

What are you looking for out of your online experience for the new games?

Falco and Marth are both nice characters. They were my main and secondary respectively in Melee when I first started playing until I felt like using the King of Evil almost exclusively :shades:

JAGYOOAR

Smash Rookie
Well there are a couple things I'm excited about already. I'm glad for the nod to competitive players in the "For Glory" mode. I'm just hoping for some reliable matchmaking and an addictive way to play the game online. I'm a little shaky on the ranking system they announced (you are better than x amount of players sounds so lame and hard to interpret) but I'm staying positive.

Ha, I do enjoy playing Ganondorf as well although I'm no good with him. I also like me some Bowser on occasion.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, the online mode is definitely a step up from how it was previously. I wasn't expecting things to be "just right" for competitive players, but it's at least a step in the right direction. Personally, I won't be online as much as playing offline so things are fine for me I guess.

Top Bottom