• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(SiC)

Smash Rookie
I'm a new member here and I'm basically looking for a group of people to play with. No one I know wants to mess around. I am pretty good far from the best but my cousin placed 3rd in a state tournament and I beat him in 10 stock matches without losing a life. I play online (with anyone ) and find a handful who are better. But anyway I usually only get to play on weekends
PM me if you want to test my skill. I prefer snake, marth, Ike, and, fox but can use almost all characters .

:phone:

:phone:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hey man :)

Unfortunately, introductory threads aren't really allowed to be made, mainly just as a way to cut down on not having like 20 a day from new members. :p

That doesn't mean you can't introduce yourself though! If you want you can go ahead and do so in the Meet & Greet thread located in the Smashboards Information Center.

If you are looking for people to play over WiFi, you should definitely stop by the Smashboards Arena. Just request that you are looking for someone to Brawl with, and you should get a taker fairly quickly. This thread also works as a General/Social thread, so you are fine to just chat with other members in there as well. :p

Other than that, welcome to SWF! I hope you enjoy it here~

(And nice job having :foxbrawl: as one of your mains ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom