• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings, Smashboards!

EcneBanjo

Smash Rookie
NNID
EcneBanjo
3DS FC
2621-2723-1197
Hello, Smashboards! I am happy to be here and introduce myself. I am EcneBanjo. I created this account in anticipation for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. games for 3DS and Wii U.

I am extremely excited to become an active member on this site and discuss everything Smash related.

Personally, I do not participate in tournaments, although one day I would love to try my hand at one. I consider myself an above average Smasher, and play both casually and competitively with family and friends.

Other than Smash, I am a huge Nintendo fan, and fan of gaming in general. I also really enjoy anime, although I am a newbie in this area. I like to stay active; I run, play basketball, and volleyball. I am a college student studying education.

Long story short, it's nice to be here. I hope to get to know many of you.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Nice, I'm here for the same reason, can't wait for the new games to come out. Glad to have you along, and seriously hoping your avatar gets added to the game (I'm praying mine does too, but unless there's some super convoluted combination between this and Namco High, I'm doubting it).

Looking forward to seeing more from you, and welcome to smashboards.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there EnceBanjo! I'm with @ Ehn Jolly Ehn Jolly regarding the desire to see Shulk in Smash Bros. It's pretty likely that it'll happen honestly, and I'm excited about it since that means I'll have the two characters I wanted most of all in Smash (Robin got confirmed not too long ago :)).

And it's always nice to see members excited about actively participating in the discussions and being apart of the community around here, so thanks for joining us!

Looking forward to seeing you around.

EcneBanjo

Smash Rookie
NNID
EcneBanjo
3DS FC
2621-2723-1197
Hey there EnceBanjo! I'm with @ Ehn Jolly Ehn Jolly regarding the desire to see Shulk in Smash Bros. It's pretty likely that it'll happen honestly, and I'm excited about it since that means I'll have the two characters I wanted most of all in Smash (Robin got confirmed not too long ago :)).

And it's always nice to see members excited about actively participating in the discussions and being apart of the community around here, so thanks for joining us!

Looking forward to seeing you around.
Thank you both for the warm welcome! I am very optimistic about Shulk's chances. That monolith retweet was very revealing

Top Bottom