• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings! Introduction Thread.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Heya! Couldnt find an introduction thread, so.. my apologies is poorly placed!

Just signed up, ad look forward to talking to you all :)

A bit about myself.. hmm.. Well, Im a Sony fanboy, but Smash is easily my second favorite series (weird, huh? Also, Im going to have to buy a Wii u JUST for Smash D: ). Ive been active on the Playstation All Stars forum since it was created but.. wow, was that game dissapointing :\ My favorite series is, obviously, God of War, but I doubt many of you care much about Sony things, so Ill keep that stuff to myself! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ah hah! Try posting that on the All-Stars forum, Sir Dan is REALLY underpowered! lol :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, bro!
Not as underpowered as Big Daddy.

Why do I always main low tier characters?

And no sweat bro! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Heya! Couldnt find an introduction thread, so.. my apologies is poorly placed!

Just signed up, ad look forward to talking to you all :)

A bit about myself.. hmm.. Well, Im a Sony fanboy, but Smash is easily my second favorite series (weird, huh? Also, Im going to have to buy a Wii u JUST for Smash D: ). Ive been active on the Playstation All Stars forum since it was created but.. wow, was that game dissapointing :\ My favorite series is, obviously, God of War, but I doubt many of you care much about Sony things, so Ill keep that stuff to myself! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
As has been pointed out this isn't the right place, but it's okay. We don't tar and feather for the first offence. Well, unless that offence is a thread that just says, "GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUU4SMASH! LOL!!! ITLLHAPPENNOOB!" Thankfully we haven't had any tarring and feathering yet though as the only person to do that forgot an "O."

Top Bottom