• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings from Sydney

ZacSc

Smash Rookie
Hello, everyone. I like Smash :) I also like bikes, I ride my Canyon Neuron Young Hero. I've been riding a lot lately, but I haven't forgotten about gaming either. I will check in with you guys sometimes when I have free time. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hello, everyone. I like Smash :) I also like bikes, I ride my Canyon Neuron Young Hero. I've been riding a lot lately, but I haven't forgotten about gaming either. I will check in with you guys sometimes when I have free time. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)
Welcome to Smashboards! Don't worry, it's pretty hard to be boring on the internet. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to any Staff Member.

I don't currently a bike myself, but I do have an Exercise Bike that I use 4~5 times a week.
😅

ZacSc

Smash Rookie
Welcome to Smashboards! Don't worry, it's pretty hard to be boring on the internet. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to any Staff Member.

I don't currently a bike myself, but I do have an Exercise Bike that I use 4~5 times a week.
😅
An exercise bike is good too ;) But I like to ride outside more.

Reactions: ---
Top Bottom