• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings From Belize!

iNoobtacular

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1075-2152-6416
Hello everyone. Glad to be a part of the SB community.
Been lurking for a while but I finally decided to stop and actually make an account.
I hail from the country of Belize and I play Project-M, almost, exclusively.
My mains use to be Mario and Wolf but I've recently changed for Snake and Link. I think I just prefer their play-style, all be it, with the struggling I've been doing against the polished players.
As far as tournaments go, I've been setting a few up to get people enticed to the competitive scene.
I joined the boards to increase my knowledge on PM and get the information required to become as consistent as possible. with my new mains as well as meet people and, eventually, help others get better at smash as well.
I wouldn't say my skill is world class, but I do believe I can hold my own, and I do understand the game to some extent.
Looking forward to posting with you all.
:D

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums!

Sad to hear that you kinda ditched Wolf :( People would probably thank you for leaving Mario though since he's probably one of the most despised characters in P:M at the moment, ha ha.

iNoobtacular

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1075-2152-6416
Yea, I only played Mario on MUs I couldn't understand. haha. Isn't he getting nerfed in 3.5? :p

iNoobtacular

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1075-2152-6416
In any case it's really nice to meet you. I still don't know my way around this place o.o lol

Top Bottom