• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings, fellow smashers!

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
Hello, I am SmashWarrior202. I used to go on this forums back in the days of Brawl, but I've since forgotten the password and I think the username (I think it might have been Brawlmatt202 or something along those lines, but whatever). I'm here to be re-immersed in the Smash fandom, and hopefully I won't be booed out for having unpopular or "controversial" opinions.

Been a fan since the original Super Smash Bros., which in turn helped me get more into Nintendo by introducing me to games and series' that I otherwise wouldn't have known about if it weren't for Super Smash Bros.!

With Super Smash Bros. for 3DS looming ever closer, I feel bad for not re-joining Smashboards sooner to participate more in the speculation. This place will likely die down a bit afterward, but I'll try to stick around as long as I can. Hope y'all will have me. :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
The only people who get "booed" out of here are trolls :awesome:

The forums will still receive plenty of activity post-release. We'll lose plenty of people that were only here for speculation, but at the same time, I imagine that we'll get a new wave of members that will come to play others online and join in on more competitive discussion.

Nice to know that you plan on hanging around though. Welcome back to SB :)

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
I'm not that into competitive play, though I DO like talking about Super Smash Bros. in general. I'll admit, speculation is probably what I'm most interested in, but I do want to be part of the Smash community, especially during the next Smash Bros., so I can be here from the beginning.

Top Bottom