• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings and Salutations

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
I suppose it's common courtesy to introduce myself. I've been playing Smash Bros since the 64 version (It's currently in my N64). I was getting a little bored just lurking, so I decided to go ahead and make an account. So... well, hi.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there! Dedicated Kirby main I see. Hope to catch you around in some of the discussions sometime :)

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
yep. My first Nintendo game was Kirby's Dreamland 2, so I've always had a soft spot for the guy.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha, not sure if that pun was intentional (having a soft spot for Kirby) or not. But yeah, Kirby is pretty cool. Have you played his latest game on the 3DS?

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
I have, yes. I'm still trying to get past the Final stage of Soul of Sectonia in the True Arena. I keep getting overly reckless and losing my power.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I have, yes. I'm still trying to get past the Final stage of Soul of Sectonia in the True Arena. I keep getting overly reckless and losing my power.
Ah. I actually haven't gotten around to playing it for myself yet since I've been busy with other things/games. I already have it picked up though, so when I have the time, I'll be focusing on that for awhile.

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
Archer power makes Leaf from Return to Dreamland look lame. It's BROKEN. The only reason I keep losing is because I'm reckless.

Top Bottom