• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great plays you've seen online?

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Well with a few threads bringing up the move spammers and such, I thought it'd be fair to bring up a thread for the other side:

Times when an opponent made a move that really impressed you or caught you out. The kind of moves that just make yu think "well played..."

So far mine's been against a player by the name of "Lalo"

Got knocked off the stage, would have made an easy recover... except their Ike charged a neutral B and, well, I didn't know the vertical range of that move and got KO'd quite handily.

Any great bits you guys wanna share? Might give the rest of us some ideas!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Have actually been meetin' a lot of them lately: to the point where I had to sit down to think about my overall playstyle and practice it for better. Mostly in means of being defensive instead of a lot way offensive. While it feels rather downing to meet players that basically "wall" you, it's best to see what'll help you to get better against them. I tend to discover things that would help me get better if applied through constant practice.

Top Bottom