• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great olimar gameplay vid

IllidR

Smash Champion
Saw this after skimming through this guys profile

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZxv404zFw

He also has alot of good videos of other characters but the olimar video stood out.
This is a good video, I must agree. I always love the 1v1 Olimar fights. But can we keep all videos in one general location I.E. the stickied video topic so we don't have a new topic everytime there is a new video? Please and thank you!

RedBoo

Smash Rookie
Awesome video, that player has already got to grips with O&P, still got alot to learn but it seems to me O&P won't take aslong to get used to as i thought.

kafke

Smash Apprentice
it was a good match, but he forced himself to use his up+b every time he fell! He also wasted pikmen, throwing them out left and right and he forgot to organize them. Otherwise he did a good job. I actually thought he was going to win for a moment.

Top Bottom