• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grabs question

Veng

Smash Ace
I cant figure this out

I grab the opponent with Popo then do I jump with nana then press down then Fair with nana?

For some reason most of the time they get horizontal DI. But some times nana will hit him RIGHT after i press down and do a meteor smash type hit.

Also how exactly do you do the chain grab, i looked at a guide but still cant figure it out!

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
Dthrow- You can repeat Dthrows until a certain percent that varies amongst characters, and it only requires one IC.

Dthrow into Fair- Just like repeated Dthrows this only works until a certain percent. If the opponent is still standing you can regrab, but if the opponent hits the floor then you can do a Fsmash. You can also use this to spike the opponent while next to the ledge, but you must hit the Fair while the opponent is directly under you.

Alternating throws- This is an infinite that works on every character, but the timing is difficult and varies on the percent and the character you're fighting against. First you grab with one IC, then do a Fthrow, Bthrow, or Dthrow, then grab with the other IC.

Double smash throw- This is a good way to rack up damage and KO your opponent. You simply just grab with one IC and attack with the C-stick. This results in Popo doing grab hits while Nana does smashes. After Nana does the second smash it'll knock the opponent out of Popo's hand.

Charged smash throw- This is a good way to get off a fully charged smash attack for an easy KO. Simply grab with one IC and then hit the C-stick in any direction for a smash and hold Z which will result in you charging your smash while the opponent is still grabbed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wHfGqpHBZI4

Top Bottom