• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab range

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who was at E4A, can you comment on Ike's grab range, I tried searching for it, but didn't find anything. Is it as good, better, or worse than Marth's grab range? I use Marth as an example because they're both from FE, and his grab range is freaking awesome in Melee ;p. If it is as good, that could prove some good potential for Ike, maybe.

Torchik

Smash Ace
I wasn't at E4A but I would assume his grab range is pretty long. He's pretty tall, so he might have a longer reach than say, Pikachu...But yeah, I wouldn't listen to my opinion, I'm pretty biased towards Ike. I would never say anything bad about him. ^_^

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
of course as u guys have seen in the update of grabing ike's arm is long and he leaned forward

so im assuming ike grab range is long

and they are better then marth's b/c he uses his sword and slashes them

i will only main ike and no one else

and maybe it is just me but in ike videos he prutty fast

ike for god tier

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i think ike's grab will be important in his battles to stop ur oppent and set up tilts possibly chain throw if ike could which i doubt it he would be unfairly good with his power
as long as his grab has decent range and can set up some of hes moves (this would be cool down throw > eruption ) ill be fine

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Sakurai's screen shot looks like it was in 2 different shoots.
First was just a demonstration. The next one was it in action.
Probably pretty far though.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yeah but i was just talking how ike arm is fully extended and he leans forward a lot

Top Bottom