• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gota get the flat guy!

Dark Pie 1001

Smash Rookie
DP here again and im gonna train so hard with G&W that i will master him.. but that will take a while so i need ALL the help i can get! :gawmelee: G&W for life! leave a reply please and have a nice day!

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Generally I would say just practice spacing f-airs, timing your jabs, grab combos, get familiar with the timing and duration of his moves (n-air, f-tilt, d-tilt, u-tilt mostly, since they have odd timing compared to most characters), practice light shielding so you can get the hang of when it's good to use and when it isn't, try mixing weak aerials to strong ones to maximize your punishes, tech-chase with wavedash, edge-cancelling aerials off platforms, try out different edgeguards (he has a lot of options but few guarantees usually). That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

If you need help with matchups you can ask about 'em in the matchups thread.

Top Bottom