• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~~Goron for brawl~~~~

brofan15

Smash Cadet
the place on the corner of that one street
That would be a great addition to Brawl, to put in a Goron as a unlockable character,

what are your thoughts?

he could be a slow powerful hitter,

-------
moveset.

B-he could throw a medium sized rock,

over a-he could roll in to a ball and roll,

up a-a rock could form under his feet, and jump off of it

a-normal punch,

down b-smash the ground once and pummel all around him

down a-he could punch the ground and have rocks come up and hit all around him

still working on it

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
If you're talking about the Gorons from Zelda (which I assume), he probably won't make it in. Maybe as an AT, but not a playable character.

If they're going to put a new Zelda character, it would probably be Zant or Midna or Wolf Link&Midna. And possibly WW Link. But I don't think a Goron, even if it was the king of Death Mountain, would make it in.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
yea, AT sounds like the only peaceful solution. Zora would make a better character.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
An Assist Trophy only, he is a minor character in most of the Zelda games, so you could concider him basically equal to the Hammer Bro.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Just a generic Goron? AT

Darunia? Doubt it and probably an AT as well.

Gaudion

Smash Apprentice
I think the game needs more big, slow, heavy-hitting characters, but I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone else. I could definitely see a Goron (any Goron) as an AT, but probably not as a playable character.

:034:

Smash Hero
Maybe the miniboss Goron in the Goron Mines (yes I forgot the actual name 8D;;) for an AT? He can roll over the stage bashing people or something..

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
It reasons like this, why Masked Link should be a character, so people can be Gorons or Zoras

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
haha I love how everyone seems to forget that Smash Bros. consists of main characters only. Mascots, as the box says. why do people keep making such wacky suggestions?
this is like saying:

Goomba for Brawl!
Metroid for Brawl!
Blooper for Brawl!
[insert generic enemy/NPC] for Brawl!

It reasons like this, why Masked Link should be a character, so people can be Gorons or Zoras
Well not everyone thinks the Masked Link even deserves to be in Brawl. Generic support characters are better suited as Assist Trophies (like the Metroid), or just regular trophies.

@Flying Dutchman: Dangoro.

Top Bottom