• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goofing around in Smash 3DS

Johnny Heart Gold

Smash Journeyman
So I love to do videos about a lot of subjects, and of course videogames, I have a lot of melee, project M videos but somethimes I want to just relax and play with some CPU's goofing around, so here's some LOL stuff I did a few weeks, the commentary is in Spanish but it's still worth a shot, don't expect to see me playing for glory or going all out, it's just me having fun and joking about the game.

First it's me talking about the similitudes beetween smiles and tears with another song, also talking about flying man AKA "El Guajolote Macías" and more

Now to make fun of fox's godawful voice, and talk about Shulk's story and xenoblade to the people who don't now about him, oh and a surprise at the end of the video.

Top Bottom