• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye Mr. Games & Watch!!

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
Hi! i come from IGN Forums! I was looking at some websites. But, this one is most likely to NOT be true but it shows Mr. Games & Watch NOT joining brawl! I enjoyed playing with him a lot but it is most likely for him to NOT return! I Know this is fake because it sayd "Goodbye Ice Climbers!" they were confirmed so anything can happen right now! Snake was randomly confirmed and Olimar and Pikmin were unexpected!

Goodbye Mr. Games & Watch, Have A Nice Life!!

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
The only right sight is the DOJO!!

All those other 'Brawl sites' usually add another third party or another character.

Also, the Icon theory really gives Game and Watch away.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah, there's not a chance that Mr. Game and Watch isn't returning. There's only one icon that can fit into spot #13 and that is Mr. Game and Watch's.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Hi! i come from IGN Forums! I was looking at some websites. But, this one is most likely to NOT be true but it shows Mr. Games & Watch NOT joining brawl! I enjoyed playing with him a lot but it is most likely for him to NOT return! I Know this is fake because it sayd "Goodbye Ice Climbers!" they were confirmed so anything can happen right now! Snake was randomly confirmed and Olimar and Pikmin were unexpected!

Goodbye Mr. Games & Watch, Have A Nice Life!!
Wasn't this like the first SSBB rumor on the block, debunked, you know, forever ago?

susu_atari

Smash Ace
This is OOOOLD news. I heard this hundreds of years ago.

Most likely is WW Link, Bowser Jr., Ridley AND Mr. G&W are ALL in.

Top Bottom