• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Wolf secondary?

Itachi_

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0744-5238-8796
Hey, for all you Wolf players out there, what are your thoughts on a good secondary for Wolf, based on his bad MUs? I don’t know off the top of my head who all the bad MUs are, but I think I remember reading that all the smaller characters (:ultpichu::ultpikachu:, etc) are his worst MUs. The only characters I play apart from Wolf are :ultike: and :ultinkling:, and sometimes :ultshulk: and :ultcloud:. Thoughts?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Marth, Lucina, Pika, Pichu, Ness, Peach, maybe Palutena, maybe Fox... are some of the harder matchups. Except for Fox, basically characters that eat bad recoveries for breakfast lunch and dinner.

I honestly think you can solo main Wolf, but if you really want a pocket character, I usually just say pick a character with a good recovery. Inkling sticks out the most from the characters you mentioned.

Top Bottom