• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Oli Vids Plz

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Olimar is my main but i am still working on him, if someone wound give a link to some really good Oli players videos that would be great:bee:

Here is me

This is not one of my best just one that I uploaded, my best i never manage to record.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
The people that I play with are good but they don't really know about Olimars weakness for recovery so I havent had to worry about that but it kind of makes up for Olimars Awesome power

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
This is probably the exact opposite of what you are looking for. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GGzrnXoCyu4

In this video, I show people how to be extremely cheap in free-for-all matches, by being very opportunistic and letting everyone fight each other, then swooping in with Olimar and delivering the final blows.

Pokerface

Smash Apprentice
I dont have any Olly vids but i got some advice,

To me it looks like you abuse your smashes to much. It also looks like you don't know which pikmin is best for each job. You wasn't managing your pikmin you had about 3 at the end because you never plucked more, what would of happened it was against a human all he could of done as hit you off edgehog and the game is over because you didnt have more pikmin. If you have alot of pikmin you can wait until the edgehogger has stopped edgehogging because he thinks your dead, then tether.

Don't play on a small map like that. Use FD if you want a flat stage.

Top Bottom