• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good MK sets to study?

Espi

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I'm a decent MK from BC looking to up my game! I'm looking to see what other people do and maybe add some things to my playstyle. Pls and thankyou!

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
The sets I could recommend would be matchup dependent. For new ideas you can read through the Social Thread if you want, many MK players share their thoughts on certain ideas there. Also right now there aren't really sets where you could learn from blindly but more like sets that contain good ideas but also many mistakes.
For special questions, for example if a given strategy would work in a given case, feel free to ask.

Curlz

Smash Lord
On youtube, Squeak from MD was the only videos I could find from their S@X monthlies. He made it all the way to loser's finals so there's a decent amount of vids of him on there.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
If you wanna learn to edge gaurd/gimp, watch K9, if you wanna learn to recover or use dair, watch squeak, if you wanna learn some down b setups, watch gurukid. That should get you started.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you want to watch amazing mental games and spacing and stuff, watch Plup.

Top Bottom