• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Lucina strings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhectortx559

Smash Rookie
So I've been playing Lucina for a Long time now and I've experimented with her Alot. Went to some tournaments as Lucina got 4th and 15th. And i wanna know if there are any unique and cool ways to play the character.
I know Lucina isn't high tier and that her limitations are VERY real but i have fun with her and i will go lucina till the end.

Here's a cool string i found.(doesn't work every time but it stacks damage if it works, also this works on the heavier cast and a little on the medium heavy cast)
Dancing blade, side b-up-up-up/short hop, forward air/then catch them in another dancing blade up up up/then follow up, trap, do whatever you can to punish the falling opponent.
People always under estimate her anti air abilities. So an up tilt would do good.

Another cool thing is a short hot mid air dodge upair to up tilt. This put them in a position where you can bait air dodges and be an antiair sniper.
With the short hop midair dodges you can also throw out fair bair dancing blade.. Anything really... You can condition your opponent to shield when they're shield happy throw out a b reverse shield break or just s normal shield breaker. (I've broken about three shields that way in tournaments. People dont expect a reverse shield breaker out of a short hop midair dodge.)

But yeah tell me about cool ways to be Lucina yeah? I know competitively she doesn't really make it and gets overshadowed my marth but gimmie any tips you can!
LUCINA FTW!!

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom