• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GOOD For Glory players

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482

1FC0

Smash Lord
Good FG players will not be in FG for long since they will be banned to Banland by the salty losers that they owned.

fehector

Smash Cadet
Talking about hell...u actually finde there, aside from the spammers and lamers, some of the best mains u will ever see. It hurts me to see them suffer in this poor ****hole, just because they were unaware that people dont like to lose against them, like that. Not that this knowledge helps anyway....

and sakurai left us with this broken system, where some skilless goombas make every good player leave this game. the new wave of corrin mains who mastered him is just not avoidable in the hell.

i dont care about the antem ladder and other alternatives, i want my onlinegame fixed. I was away for almost half a year and its still the same ****.

And hello 1FC0 nice to see you again eternal brother in hell, lol.

Top Bottom