• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Good Customs Moves for Shulk/How to Get Them?

What do you think of Shulk in Wii U/3DS

• He's very good!

• He's meh.

• He's the worst to be added.

• He must be nerfed.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelkTiem

Smash Rookie
Kind of new to Sm4sh, I have just started to get good at playing Shulk, maybe you could consider him a main.
Anyway, can someone tell me what good custom moves there are for Shulk and the best/most efficient way to get them?
Thanks!

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
For sure you want Power Vision, but Decisive and Hyper Monado Arts are both good, and based on your preferences you might like Back Slash Charge or Advancing Air Slash.

As for getting them, Classic Mode is probably the quickest way to get custom moves to start (aim for the red wrenches on the wheel), but if you already have lots of moves it won't give you much. In that case, try Trophy Rush (which I've made a guide for in this very subforum) or Crazy Orders (which someone else made a guide for in "General Discussion").

ShelkTiem

Smash Rookie
The Hyper Monado Arts, Back Slash Charge, and Advancing Air Slash all sound pretty good. If they all go under one part of the Custom Moves, I think I'd choose Hyper Monado Arts.
Thank you for the help!

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
The Hyper Monado Arts, Back Slash Charge, and Advancing Air Slash all sound pretty good. If they all go under one part of the Custom Moves, I think I'd choose Hyper Monado Arts.
Thank you for the help!
Actually, they're all replacements of different moves. Hyper Monado Arts replaces regular Monado Arts (neutral B), Back Slash Charge replaces normal Back Slash (side B), and Advancing Air Slash replaces normal Air Slash (up B). And you should definitely use Power Vision to replace normal Vision (down B), as it's almost a direct upgrade as long as you don't spam counter.

You're welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom