• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good custom stage for Olimar?

Odlanier

Smash Apprentice
I started thinking about this when I noticed that Pikmin can walk right over spikes and thought of how great that would be for grabbing, but I was wondering if anyone had some good ideas for an Olimar-based stage. some points I thought of:

-Somehow incorporating spikes to use grabs more easily
-low platforms so that U-Smash can attack from beneath
-Low ceiling to make it easier to KO w/ U- Smash

And lastly, multiple ledges to ease recovery. This would work by making the stage have "layers": make the top layer wide to make the primary ledges, then indent the next layer by one block, widen the third layer to make two more ledges, and so on.

Anyone have any ideas, or have already made a stage?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm.. that's interesting about the spikes and the pikmen, but to tell you the truth... i don't really care about any other stages except the ones permited in tourney play.

I know this isn't what u wanted so i'll try and give some advice. :) I say if u want to make a cheap level, make a single block platform in the middle of the SMALL stage, and add a platform that you can upsmash into above the block platform. connect the platform, that you can upsmash into, to the block platform via diagonal pieces. I'd also add another layer of block platforms below the first to use dsmash in at low percents. make the second block platform layer small enough where your opponent can't SH anything and u can grab the heck out of him. (REALLY CHEAP AND UNFAIR BTW) You'll be begging your friends to play on the cheapest level of their lives. Have FUN! HAHA

Top Bottom