• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to my first tournament today. Help?

MoHarp

Smashin' Bass Guitars
NNID
MoHarp
Switch FC
SW 3796 8060 8415
How big is this tournament? How many people will be attending? My best advice bro, is just go in there with a positive attitude, shake off the nervous butterflies and have fun! Go out there, pick your best fighter, and give it your all!

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
How big is this tournament? How many people will be attending? My best advice bro, is just go in there with a positive attitude, shake off the nervous butterflies and have fun! Go out there, pick your best fighter, and give it your all!
I went already. Made it to the semifinals. It was pretty small at a library. There were a few competitive players, but a little under half of them were little kids. They had to cancel the expert players only segment, so I got some free prizes for doing nothing. Then there was the second tournament for all skill levels, the one I semifinaled. :p

MoHarp

Smashin' Bass Guitars
NNID
MoHarp
Switch FC
SW 3796 8060 8415
OH! Wow, I didn't realize this already happened! Cool though! And hey, not bad making it to the semifinals man! As long as you had a fun time with it, that's all that matters! I just love tourneys for the aspect that all these people with this one thing in common can all get together and enjoy it.

Top Bottom