• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goddess of the Sun: Okami Amaterasu for Smash

soyperson

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6207-2383-9806
okay, hear me out on this (and my apologies if there's already a thread for this- i didn't see one but if there is, please redirect me and i'll join the conversation there)
in a video i watched recently, a potential leak based on series thumbnails (such as the star for kirby, and the pokéball for pokémon characters) proposed that an unused datamined thumbnail of a wolf/dog could be indicative of forthcoming dlc characters.
i think that could be okami amaterasu.
her moveset lines up well, with celestial powers as special attacks and her various weapon types as smash attacks; a final smash could have something to do with the sun.
they could even do an alternate skin to look like wolf link! anyways, that's my two cents. feel free to tell me what you think!

Top Bottom