• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God damn its hard finding a character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
Im searching Wii/Wii U lists, 3DS games list, ETC

its its almost impossible to find the right "fitting" character to make a support thread about
there almost all taken
and right at the moment I feel like wasting 4 ours on a thread
god damnit

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226

its its almost impossible to find the right "fitting" character to make a support thread about
there almost all taken
god damnit
I got one for you:

Boogerman for Smash4!

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
Last edited:

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I got a question for a Captain Falcon user like you
what were you doing at the night of mute city with black shadow at the clock of 10 east west of the central town of mute city[...]
:4falcon:~You're barely making sense, but I vaguely remember Black Shadow blowing me while I called him my sweet little *****. I must have been high on Falcon Weed or something.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
:4falcon:~You're barely making sense, but I vaguely remember Black Shadow blowing me while I called him my sweet little *****. I must have been high on Falcon Weed or something.
btw wasn't black shadow blown up in the anime and not the game? not sure since I didn't play F-zero

Selenite

Smash Cadet

there almost all taken
god damnit
It's best off not to worry about making one as someone else will make it but it'll probably get locked for no reason. The "new rules" are
1. This board has been reopened due to the confirmation of DLC characters and is not meant to be a reinstatement of roster and character speculation.
2. To keep this area as concise as possible we will be restricting discussion to just those which are possible for inclusion. For now we assume that characters which are already implemented into the game in some way (Pokeball, Assist Trophy or Stage Boss) are not applicable for DLC.
3. Third party characters are possible, but they must have some relationship with Nintendo and are suitable in some way.

Have you seen the Elma thread? I'm not sure if the Elma thread or the Nester thread or any other thread even broke any rules but it's locked for no non-rule breaking reason or at least for the Nester thread. There was no given reason for the Elma thread to be locked at all. I really hate these kinds of mods, such abuse of power. :glare:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Have you seen the Elma thread? I'm not sure if the Elma thread or the Nester thread or any other thread even broke any rules but it's locked for no non-rule breaking reason or at least for the Nester thread. There was no given reason for the Elma thread to be locked at all. I really hate these kinds of mods, such abuse of power. :glare:
If you want a thread to be opened, you only need to ask.
Most of these threads were left locked after the roster officially revealed, because the only threads that were unlocked were the ones that get the most discussion and were asked to be unlocked.

Selenite

Smash Cadet
If you want a thread to be opened, you only need to ask.
Most of these threads were left locked after the roster officially revealed, because the only threads that were unlocked were the ones that get the most discussion and were asked to be unlocked.
I'm aware of that but unlike most threads the threads I'm referring to such as "Elma strikes through!" was created by SmashBoards member BlueSorrow at Oct 26, 2014 AKA after the roster was officially revealed. No doubt the intention was for having a new DLC discussion but was locked for no discernible reason possibly other than "I don't care if it doesn't break the rules, my opinion matters and I don't like the character so I'm locking it." I'm not trying to be rude and offend anybody but that's was my impression on the matter.
With that being said can you please unlock the "Elma strikes through!" thread? There is a few posts in there I want to reply to.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm aware of that but unlike most threads the threads I'm referring to such as "Elma strikes through!" was created by SmashBoards member BlueSorrow at Oct 26, 2014 AKA after the roster was officially revealed. No doubt the intention was for having a new DLC discussion but was locked for no discernible reason possibly other than "I don't care if it doesn't break the rules, my opinion matters and I don't like the character so I'm locking it." I'm not trying to be rude and offend anybody but that's was my impression on the matter.
With that being said can you please unlock the "Elma strikes through!" thread? There is a few posts in there I want to reply to.
No reason was posted for the lock, so don't assume it was just because a moderator disagreed with the character decision. It was probably to clean up "unnecessary" threads, because I doubt we'd see any other Xenoblade character make it as a playable character.
Though, if we can allow Inklings and Captain Toad to have threads despite them being new IPs or being from unreleased titles, we should allow an Elma thread. So I unlocked it.

This thread is highly unnecessary and basically ran it's course, if you want to discuss a character just post in their topic. If it's locked, ask a moderator to unlock.
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom