• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitches

smashman102

Smash Rookie
What glitches have you seen in SSBB? I've seen a glitch with Ike. I did his B up move on Summit and his sword got stuck in the ice. When I did the move again he did it without the sword!

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
The Giant Jigglypuff glitch.

After preforming that glitch, eat Jigglypuff with Yoshi, and it will become so big that you cannot see it.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Marth's close up glitch on bridge of eldin. Do his final smash where the bridge is re-materializing but time it right. I had major laughs with this in basic brawl. :troll:

The Sky Trio

Smash Rookie
If you thought Kirby's FS with the banging was annoying, you're gonna hate this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C65LRf3e6wA

It's a very hard glitch to activate that requires precise timing and luck. You have to have Kirby activate his FS right as an Assist Trophy appears and another player grabs it out of the air.

Top Bottom