• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch or a New Find? Strange MK behavior

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

I played Jr against a Pikachu, dropped a MK, picked it up and was about to toss it. same frame it was suppose to be tossed I got hit and you can see it got a second wind instead for an explosion!

have anyone experience this or is this new?

The_ToolBag

Smash Cadet
NNID
mr.kasabii7
Ive had that happen a few times, Idk how to make it happen though

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
That does happen to me too. I think a strong enough attack will make you drop the mechakoopa back onto the ground. If you hit the MK itself with an attack, even while you're holding it, it may destroy the MK instead.
Whether or not you're about to throw it shouldn't matter. If it was thrown by the time you get hit the MK should be destroyed by the attack for sure.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I tested this with my friend and it acts like any other item where you'll drop it if you take a hit sometimes. The only real difference is that the Mech's can be destroyed when in your hand if they hit it and since the Mech's are relatively large most attacks will hit it, this will even happen if you shield said attack. This was just a rare case of a hit the missed the Mech and just happened to make you drop it. Also dropping the Mech resets it's timer so it won't instantly explode if blinking red.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Yeah it's happened to me a couple times, I concur with the above and don't think it will be a useful tool.

Top Bottom