• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch: Ganadorf + Smart Bomb

Xyvir

Smash Rookie
I dunno if this has to do with Ganondorfts super armour, and I would be surprised if this topic has been adressed already... But if you throw a smart bomb and G-dorf while he is holding someone with his tilt-special, he will continue to hold the person while being damaged by the bomb, and then finish the attack when the bomb explosion has ended. I experienced this online, and it is very easily reproduced, and I found it funny and interesting. Don't know that it has any real application, or if other moves have the same effect, I haven't tested, but I thought I might as well post my findings.

(If this is already well known and everyone has tried it already, call me a newb and I'll be on my way.)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yes, people have known about this.

Top Bottom