• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS [GLITCH] Clip Through Corneria Ship!

chaojimbo

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
OSRS#723
NNID
chaojimbo
I discovered a strange glitch the other day using Pikachu. At the beginning of the match, I used Pikachu's up-special from the spawning position on the map (as listed in the red circle in the picture below) and Pikachu clipped through the ship in Corneria and fell down to lose a stock. Something interesting though is that sometimes the game considers Pikachu touching the Great Fox before you clip through it, granting you your second jump and recovery again. It's an interesting way to pass through.

Edit: If it helps, stand to the right of the seam.

TL;DR version:

1. Play Pikachu on Corneria (non-omega)
2. Stand in the red circle.
3. Use Pikachu's up-special in a down-left diagonal direction.
4. ???
5. Possibly works. Repeat if it didn't.

(Picture credit to whoever took it.)

Last edited:

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if its relevant, but I've also noticed that if greninja uses shadow sneak from the left side of the ship, the shadow HAS to stop at that fin of the ship, rather than moving along it

chaojimbo

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
OSRS#723
NNID
chaojimbo
Not sure if its relevant, but I've also noticed that if greninja uses shadow sneak from the left side of the ship, the shadow HAS to stop at that fin of the ship, rather than moving along it
I noticed that as well when my friend and I were trying different character to clip through the ship. We tried Falcon for awhile.

Did you get the glitch to work? I seem to be able to do it once every five or so tries.

Top Bottom