• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

glide for Mr.T?

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
ok, i got an epifiny ( or how ever you spell it) and had this crazy idea. the short of it is, has anyone tried gliding with toon link? i remembered the deku leaf and thought it would be perfect. it would also be a great way to set Mr.T (mister Toon) apart from link. i don't know, its late and i'm tired, so it might be stupid. then again, i doubt anyone has tried this yet. please try it if you curently own the game! :)

P.S. Mr.T is copywrited by turtle roll inc.. jk, but dibs on that for my screen name and stuff. DON'T STEAL. i will find you!!!!!

kk i'm going to bed.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Eh, I'm tired of the same moveset conversation. It would have been cool to see different moves, but I'm sure they tested out different styles and couldn't come up with one that worked. Remember, they try out all kinds of different ones to determine a good, equal playing field.

But, no, far as I've seen, he can't glide. Good idea though.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What is it?

debaser

Smash Lord
Sorry I think I riled you all up for very little.

I should have said his back air reminds me of the one of the sword combo finishers in wind waker where he does a jump spin slash type move. It's different from Link's at least. And better

Here's a vid just in case but I'm sure most have seen this already. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QdrdPYuKus

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
i know, isn't it sweet! and so is it a no-go on the gliding then? if so dang... oh well. oh, just for the record, i think his moveset is fine, but he still had potental... k, enough of that. so aren't all clones sort of luigi-fied any way?

Top Bottom