• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GLB3.tmp?

Cyberbot5000

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know what this file is associated with, since I installed shockwave player it was requesting internet access but its just a tmp file

ps is a computer fan speed of 6250 normal?

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
I have never heard of GLB3.tmp, but since its a temp file, it shouldn't be requesting internet access. Try CCleaner to see if it cleans up your temp files. Also try googling it. you may find others with the same problem!

oh about your fan speed, thats unusually high for rpms. Mine used to go crazy and went up to 5000, and i've asked friends for advice (since I'm not very proficient in computer hardware stuff) and they have said that 5000 is pretty high. Does your fan get really loud? Do you know why/when it goes to that speed? If you can't figure anything out, maybe try opening up your computer and see if its really dusty in there. Canned air is useful in undusting the insides.

Good luck!

Top Bottom