• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Giving away Steam Keys for Cave Story+, The Binding of Isaac, Titan Quest, and more!

MoshJarcus

Smash Rookie
Alright, so I have a bunch of a steam keys left over from past Humble Bundles and they can be yours for a donation to the SSBM for EVO Breast Cancer Research Fund.

Donate here: https://www.wepay.com/donations/evo2013-ssbm

Take a screenshot of your receipt, PM it to me along with the game you would like a steam key for and I will give it to you.

The Games (And Movie):

Cavestory+ - Donate $5 ($10 value)
Closure - Donate $5 ($10 value)
Indie Game: The Movie - Donate $5 ($10 value)
Shank 2 - Donate $5 ($10 value)
Snapshot - Donate $5 ($10 value)

Legend of Grimrock - Donate $10 ($15 value)
Titan Quest - Donate $10 ($15 value)
The Binding of Isaac (+ Wrath of Lamb DLC), The Basement Collection, Offpsring Fling - Donate $10 ($20 value)

Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown - Donate $15 ($38 value)

Let's do this!

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Stealin' my idea. *grumble grumble*

But no, it's great to see more of these being offered. By the way, check all of your Humble Bundle's again because some of the early ones had a separate tab with OnLive and Desura keys. Not sure who uses either of those two Steam ripoffs but it can't hurt to offer them.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
check all of your Humble Bundle's again because some of the early ones had a separate tab with OnLive and Desura keys. Not sure who uses either of those two Steam ripoffs but it can't hurt to offer them.
Desura's pretty legitimate. I haven't used it yet, but there are a number of titles I'm interested in. By all accounts it's "Steam for indie games," which I can definitely get behind.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Desura's pretty legitimate. I haven't used it yet, but there are a number of titles I'm interested in. By all accounts it's "Steam for indie games," which I can definitely get behind.
Well, here's my thread for this stuff if anyone's interested. I have 5 Desura keys, 1 OnLive key, and 2 Steam keys left. Most of them are an entire bundle so I've added up the costs of each thing together to make each total.

Top Bottom