• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GigaBowser moveset?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Does anyone have a GigaBowser moveset list? I know it doesn't matter to alot of people, heck it doesn't even really matter to me but when playing with friends instead of a tourney or what not of course we play with items and smashballs on cause it's just for fun. But anyway, I know all the basic (a) attacks are there but can gigabowser do the fortress, bowser bomb, and bowser bodyslam?

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
Yep, pretty much his normal moveset with elemental-ness. The only ones I remember are dark energy (like Ganon's) for his fair, ice for dsmash, and I think electricity with this Up-B?
I don't play with smash balls, so I don't have much experience. Also, is it possible to Side-B as GigaBowser? I have never seen nor heard of this.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Side B-ing with Giga Bowser is possible. Everything (or almost) you can do with Bowser you can do with Giga. You can taunt, crawl, everything. Bowser retains his complete moveset. I think the elements are:

Claw attacks (Ftilt, Utilt, Dtilt, Fair) = Dark damage.
Shell attacks (Usmash, Bair, Dair,) = Electrical damage.
Dsmash = Ice damage.
Fsmash = Explosion.

Top Bottom