• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabits SSBM Pro Invitational. Vote here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Hello again folks!

Judging from the general direction that Florida's top players are heading, it seems that you are all prepared and ready to completely scrap Melee and move straight into Brawl. With that in mind, I am concerned weather or not a top 32 (or the 32 top seeded people who attend) SSBM tournament would be worth doing. I mentioned it before, and here is where you get to decide!

Do you want to linger around in Melee a little longer, and risk not training enough for Brawl, or do you want to avoid the Melee invitational and move straight to Brawl? For the invitational, the entry fee will be $20, and the stakes will be higher! If we choose not to, we will just have our first Brawl event in that month, rather than two tournaments in one month.

If your name is listed on this thread, you may vote on weather or not we host an invitational to happen the next month.

The following people may vote for this event:

Fenrir
Colbol
Thomas
Skrach
The Law
Derf
Hozart
Dark Falchon
Hiroshi
Angry Lobster
QDVS
DaShizWiz
Vision
Splinter
hungry box
Phanta
Dguy
Keep Speeding
Sheer Madness
Dark Sonic
Raistlin
O tru
Lambchops
Zoro
Green Mario
Uuaa
Ted Boosley
Rohins
Vericz
Apollo
xif
UI
Renth
Pure Korea
Bergoth
Sighrax
xyz
D21-Diego
Crom
Ecky X
Juib
Marin
Rock
RFX
Pritch
Ares
leafgreen386
Desert King
Reno
The Betta Playa
Doc

You all get to decide!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Dang....

A Pro Invitational? But I was going to move on to Brawl.

Um...

I can't believe I'm saying this.
Let's just move on to Brawl.

I mean, Everyone already knows who's better than who in melee.

i.e.

C@sh Mooney<Hiroshi<QDVS<DaShizWiz and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom