• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Bowser's Moonwalk

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I wish I had a capture device to post a .gif of this, but sadly do not.

Anyway, the moonwalk in question is frickin' amazing: he covers like 3/4 a body length in one go.

.. So, uh, how's 3.0 treating y'all?

Naggy

Smash Cadet
NNID
OfficialFelon
Yeah, the timing for fortress hog is REALLY difficult as Giga. Is the difficulty related to his size?

cmart

Smash Lord
Giga's grounded up B has more horizontal momentum than Bowser's and a sloppier turning radius. This makes fortress hogging much more difficult.

Abeebo

Smash Journeyman
I wish I had a capture device to post a .gif of this, but sadly do not.

Anyway, the moonwalk in question is frickin' amazing: he covers like 3/4 a body length in one go.

.. So, uh, how's 3.0 treating y'all?
So he CAN slide to a noticeable effect on purpose. Well, i mean, I know moonwalking is possible, but I have a feeling bowser's capable of something else. I had this one 2.6b wifi match where I koopa klaw the opponent in the air, but i totally slid backwards about half of bowser's width as I landed on the ground to finish the move animation. I could never do it after that though. Perhaps the delayed inputs over wifi helped me pull it off. If i didn't delete the replays in haste of getting 3.0, i'd show it. It happened though! It really did!

Matthew

Smash Apprentice
Back in melee bowser's moonwalk could lead into an edgehog, I have seen DJ Nintendo do it. Can this be done in PM without the A button trick?

Last edited:
Top Bottom